Saturday, November 13, 2010
Athan (Azan) allows you to hear the Athan (Azan) automatically at the right time five times a day prayer time each entry. Highlighting the most accurate prayer times, Qiblah direction, the Islamic calendar year of Hijriyah, and a lot of beautiful voice inflection of Athan (Azan).
In official web site, you need to buy a pro with the price of $ 29.90 (RM 96.00). Even if you download at the official site as well, you are required to use the basic one. But here I have prepared a Pro(FREE) for your enjoyment of all.
Athan (Azan) 3.9 allows you to hear automatic Athan (Azan) at the right time five times a day on every prayer time. Most Accurate Prayer times, Qiblah direction, Hijriyah Islamic Calendar, and many beautiful Athan (Azan, Adhan) sounds. More than 10 Million Athan Downloads Worldwide. The most popular religious software according to download.com
Athan (Azan) automatically on every time.
Markers took more than 6 million state / country.
Antaramuka Multilingual: Arabic, English, French, Russia, China, Germany, Holland, Italy, Bosnia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Sweden, Indonesia, Albania, and Spain.
Hijri and Gregorian calendar.
Athan (Azan) from Makkah, Madinah, and Al-Aqsa.
Athan (Azan) from Egypt, Lebanon, Bosnia, Pakistan, and Yusuf Islam
Prayer after Athan.
The adjustment period to make 100% accurate time marker corresponding to the local mosque.
Hijri date Adjustment according to user country.
Additional reminder a few minutes before or after the marker of time with reading the Quran.
Custom calculation method.
The reading of the Quran with the option to add more.
Images leap from the mosque berbeza.
Qiblah direction in graphical format.
Send Athan alerts to users on your local network.
Konversion chronicle AH and AD.
OS: Windows 98/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7
Manufacturer: Islamic Finder
Sunday, November 7, 2010
How long your computer takes to boot? Is your computer takes only a minute to run?
If you are a Windows XP, Vista and 7, I am sure you are not concerned about this. There are some users that their computer is slow and let alone without take any action to optimize the boot time.
This software is called Anti Soluto frustration. How soluto work? you can see this video:
How to use it fairly easily, you can follow this step:
1. Download Soluto HERE
2. Soluto Install the software and wait until finished.
3. Run soluto soluto and then will analyze the results of the analysis and give them to you.
(This process requires you to restart your computer after you install soluto and should have internet because soluto analysis should be sent to their servers.)
[can refer to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1N2i4GCR_Y&feature=player_embedded]
It is quite easy because of your work will be assisted by other free software.
I think you all will not face problems because soluto software interface is very simple and you'll understand. Here I explain a little what you should do after getting the analysis of soluto.
After soluto analysis results, you may choose to follow their recommendation of whether to PAUSE (stop the service during the boot and start it manually) or Delay (stop the service from the boot and run when the computer is idle) or the Boot In (run the application in process boot the computer).
You choose the best for your own use. Very easy to use and certainly after the boot process you faster than the original.
How do you feel? Very helpful? Share with other partners.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Avast Free 5, an A-list freeware antivirus app, provides the same steadfast protection of well-known, pricier antivirus programs. Avast is remarkable for both its effectiveness and arguably providing the most complete free antivirus on the market.
In this article, I’d like to pinpoint 5 features of avast! that we feel are pretty unique, and differentiate us from the pack.
1. Boot-time scan. The boot-time scan is a unique feature in avast that allows you to perform a full hard drive scan before Windows boots. The principal advantage here is that at the moment the scan runs, the vast majority of malware is still dormant (hasn’t been chance to activate yet) and is thus easily detected, and removed. Moreover, the boot-time scan uses direct disk access (bypassing the Windows file system drivers), allowing us to see even the most stubborn rootkits. Therefore, it is wise run the boot-time scan whenever there’s a suspicion that the system may be infected.
In order to run a boot time scan, open avast’s user interface (run avast e.g. from the desktop icon), and from the right click context menu, select “Schedule boot-time scan”.
Note: the boot-time scan is currently available only on 32-bit operating systems.
2. Antivirus screensaver. Another avast! favorite, the antivirus screensaver is basically a special screensaver that is able to run a full system scan when it makes most sense – i.e.when the system is idle. It can run on top of another screensaver (with just a small top-level window showing the scan progress), so you don’t have to sacrifice your favorite screensaver in order to use it.
To enable the avast! screensaver, open the system screensaver properties window, and select “avast! antivirus” from the list.
3. Unrivaled detection of script malware. Five years ago, most viruses were distributed by means of email. These days are now gone, with the World Wide Web taking over. Indeed, the vast majority of malware today is distributed over the web, mostly by means of hacked (otherwise legitimate) sites. The attacker usually injects malicious some scripts into some (or all) pages on the site, waiting for an unsuspecting user to visit the site and possible infect his/her machine.
And this is where avast’s detection capabilities really excel. Its abilities to detect these web-based malicious scripts are second to none, and thanks to the Web Shield and Script Blocking providers, they are used exactly when needed, doing an excellent job stopping the web-based malware right on the entry point.
4. Strong antirootkit shield. Starting with version 4.8, avast has a built-in antirootkit scanner. It is based on GMER, one of the most respected specialized antirootkit applications available (in fact, the guy who created the original GMER now works for us). We’re constantly improving the internals of this component so that it’s able to detect and remove even the latest threats, including e.g. the infamous MBR rootkit.
Normally, it’s not necessary to perform any manual rootkit scans as these are done automatically each time you restart your computer. Uses of the Professional Edition can run a manual rootkit scan by creating a task in the Enhanced User Interface and selected Rootkit scan in the Scan Areas section.
5. Malware submission system. This is one of the lesser-known features of avast!, but an equally important one. Under the hood, avast deploys a number of sensors that monitor the file system, registry and other components of the operating system. On top of these sensors, there’s a module that analyzes all the data reported by the sensors and if it concludes there’s something suspicious, it immediately alerts the user. However, it doesn’t tell the user that the system is infected. Instead, it just reports that something fishy is going on on the system and that these and these files/programs are the suspects. And, most importantly, allows the user to submit these files to our virus lab for further analysis (the submission process is then automatic, all we ask for is the consent to send the files).
This way, we’re able to have a continuous feed of the latest samples right from our own user community. And since the community is so huge, it all works very well, moreover with the community being self-sufficient.By the way, in avast 5, the core of the malware submission system have been refactored into something we call the “Behavior Shield”.
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Bored with the basic theme of WinRAR? Exchange your previous bored theme with this now, WinRAR Naruto Themes + Naruto Icons. Try this and give your comments.. Hehe,, =)
Monday, May 3, 2010
Babylon is a dictionary application software and powerful language translator. To get translations and dictionary result with Babylon, you just use the mouse to select or type in a combination of keyboard and click on the text you wish to translate. Babylon will open and display the translated sentence or the definition of the text you selected.
Babylon 8 has a full translation of web pages, documents (MS Word, PDF, Text, etc.) and the paragraph text, and from 31 languages, with just one click. Babylon is a conversion utility that has variety and number of units and convert these values into different currencies, units of measurement or time zone. Babylon also provides audio voice and phonetic symbols to help users hear and pronounce correctly. Babylon also had the help of writing, such as cross-translation, conjugations and direct paste, to help users who are not skilled in English and write in English.
Babylon provides a brief definition for each of the recommendations provided in the spelling of Micrsoft Office.
Babylon's new exciting features:
* Easy to install in just download and run
* Easy to use - works with just one mouse click
* Translations are from 75 Languages
* Translation for Web Page - NEW!
* Translating the full document (Word, PDF, Text) - NEW!
* In built like the spelling of Microsoft Office - NEW!
* Established from the pack Dictionary of Famous - Britannica, Oxford, Langenscheidt, Wikipedia, and more.
Babylon 8 preserve and interpret the language more fully and easily, translate full web pages and translate the document as well as integration with Microsoft Office spelling.
* Translation website
* Babylon 8 has a full translation of the website.
* Babylon will remember the website you visit and offers a full translation of the website with any language you choose.
* Babylon will automatically offer translation services for the website you're visiting for selecting your preferred language.
* Document Translation
Translation of the text is easy to use Babylon 8. Babylon 8 allows you to translate any documents from your PC. Now you easily select the documents (MS Word, PDF, text files, etc.) and translate it using Babylon 8 and from 31 languages have been selected, all of it is just a click away.
* Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
* Web Browser: MS Internet Explorer 6 and up.
* Macromedia Flash Player already installed on your PC
* 128MB RAM is not recommended.
* 50MB free disk space on your hard drive. Installing the dictionary requires additional disk space (dictionary size varies).
1. After Download, extract and run the install with the selected Babylon8_setup
2. Finish install, double click to make a full version ZWT.bof
3. Done and I hope you enjoy Babylon Pro 8.0.6
Sunday, May 2, 2010
After a week, I received a similar instant message from my one of my friend. This time, the message was an invitation to view some photos in some website by clicking the provided link. Since there was no other note included, I suspected that the message was not from her. My suspicion was confirmed when after a few seconds, another message was sent. Hmm, another compromised messenger account, I thought. I sent a message back and advised her to change her messenger password ASAP.
I initially thought that this was some kind of an instant messaging spam. After running a search in Google, I realized that it is even worse. There seems to be two forms of attack, one is an actual virus/worm that spreads via instant messaging and the other is a phishing attack launched against YM users. For the latter, the attack usually starts with an instant message from the user's contact list. The message usually includes a link to a Yahoo-looking site requiring visitors to login and thus revealing their yahoo id and password. The phisher then uses this information to trick other YM users in the contact list of the compromised account. Worse, the phisher also gains access to all personal information in the user's other Yahoo accounts such as emails, photos, groups, etc.
The virus/worm version is reported to take control of your messenger, and send messages with website links to your contact list without your knowledge. When the link is clicked, the virus downloads a copy of itself to the user's PC, disables the registry editor and task manager, hijacks Internet Explorer homepage, and leads users to sites that automatically install malicious softwares on their PCs. Moreover, there seems to be several variants of this virus/worm out there: Yh032.explr, w32.KMeth, Worm_Sohanad.B, etc.
Y! Messenger viruses take advantage of the program's vulnerabilities that come with Java script and VBS. You can be infected simply by clicking a link to a picture (.JPG). When the page presenting that picture loads, java scripting run's a VBS (visual basic script - works on any Windows machine) that rewrites data on your harddisk. After you get infected, the virus starts sending mass messages to all contacts in your list asking them to follow a link, like in the example bellow. The messages vary, being generated randomly from different keywords from the virus's database.
If you are already infected, the easiest way to remove the virus/worm is to use system restore if you are using Windows Vista/7. See Microsoft Help for details. Be sure to choose a restore point before you got the virus/worm and then scan your system for any signs of the virus/worm after the restore. Update your PC regularly and use an up-to-date antivirus program. If this doesn't work, you can try to do the next steps:
2: To enable Regedit
Click Start, Run and type this command exactly as given below: (better - Copy and paste)
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
3: To enable task manager : (To kill the process we need to enable task manager)
Click Start, Run and type this command exactly as given below: (better - Copy and paste)
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
4: Now we need to change the default page of IE though regedit.
From the below locations in Regedit chage your default home page to google.com or other.
HKEY_ LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
Just replace the attacker site with google.com or set it to blank page.
5: Now we need to kill the process from back end. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
Kill the process svhost32.exe . ( may be more than one process is running.. check properly)
6: Delete svhost32.exe , svhost.exe files from Windows/ & temp/ directories. Or just search for svhost in your comp.. delete those files.
7: Go to regedit search for svhost and delete all the results you get.
Start menu > Run > Regedit >
8: Restart the computer. That’s it now you are virus free.
I don’t know whether any removal patch that works for such Trojans/viruses. But we can easily delete them manually.
As a precaution steps, please download anti-virus & anti-malware software from the provider NOT somewhere like download.com - you're just as likely to end up ADDING more bugs.
ESET Node32 is good to prevent the viruses. Malwarebyte anti-malware also can be used to protect your PC from any malware.
And DO NOT uninstall Yahoo Messenger what ever you do - the virus's signature will likely be attached to the program itself. If that is the case, you can buy the bugger deeper in your PC and make it even MORE difficult for your anti-viral/anti-malware software to remove the problem. If Messenger needs to be removed at all, your client will remove it whilst removing the virus/malware, or let you know afterwards if you need to do so.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Edition RTM EN-US /x86+/x64 | FULL (Activated/2010)
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people. Office 2010 lets you work how, when, and where you want, letting you get things from a PC, the Web, and even a smartphone. Use Office 2010 virtually anywhere: PC, phone, browser
With Microsoft Office 2010, you can review and do minor editing on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote 2010 documents, virtually anywhere, by using Office Web Apps from more locations on more devices.
Keep your people productive on the go. Office 2010 lets you access and edit documents stored on a server while you're offline with SharePoint Workspace 2010, and then automatically syncs these changes when you're back online. So you stay productive while on the go.
Support your employees, regardless of location or device. Office 2010 saves you time and money by helping you deploy and manage Office on the PC, the smartphone, and the Web, all from within familiar Microsoft System Center tools.
Bring ideas to life:
Create and deliver presentations that help you stand apart from the competition. Office 2010 puts you in the director's chair, enabling you to create dazzling digital content in PowerPoint 2010 without the need for expensive third-party tools. And you can broadcast your presentation to anyone with a browser, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
Stay organized and on top of your work. OneNote 2010 pulls together everything from daily sales figures to digital images, so all the information you need is easily accessible. You can also create side notes that stay on your screen as you move between different programs, so you can keep your thoughts organized as you multi-task. This helps you stay organized while saving you time.
Turn intuition into insights to make quicker and more informed business decisions. Excel 2010 provides tools for improved data visualization, which can give you key insights into business processes and tailor messaging and products to best meet customer needs. Whole trends can be conveyed in a single cell with Sparklines. And there are more options in styles and icons in conditional formatting, as well as the ability to highlight specific items like such as "max/min" in a single click.
Work better together:
Collaboration means better work and beating deadlines. Co-authoring allows multiple people to work on the same document at the same time, such as an RFP, to respond faster and meet deadlines. With Office 2010, several team members can work on Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010 documents simultaneously and see who else is working on which sections, regardless of location.
Reduce travel costs and spend less on third-party conferencing tools. Office 2010 helps your people save time and money by providing one-click communication through unified communications technology, and real-time document sharing from within Word, PowerPoint, and Excel 2010 without the need to switch applications. This makes virtual meetings more effective so team members can get more done without being in the same room.
Instantly share a presentation. Hold spontaneous meetings with customers and partners with PowerPoint 2010. Broadcast Slideshow allows you to present a slideshow entirely through a Web browser-no matter where your audience is at. No need for your customers to have a third-party conferencing tool, or even PowerPoint. All they have to do is click on a link and a browser window opens with your slides.
Title: Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus v14.0.4763.1000 | FINAL (2010/x86+/x64/ENGLISH/MULTILANGUAGE)
Year: September, 2010
Platform: Windows XP, Vista, Se7en
Language: ENGLISH + MULTILANGUAGE
Activation: Not Required (activated itself via the Internet)
Office Enterprise 2010 is the most complete Microsoft toolset provided for people who must collaborate with others and work with information efficiently, regardless of location or network status. Office Enterprise 2010 builds on the strengths of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, adding Microsoft Office Groove 2010 and Microsoft Office OneNote 2010, enabling people to collaborate and create, manage, and use information more efficiently.
* Microsoft Office Access 2010
* Microsoft Office Excel 2010
* Microsoft Office Groove 2010
* Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2010
* Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2010
* Microsoft Office Word 2010
Friday, April 30, 2010
If you have been using windows long enough, you should know by now that windows disk defragmenter shipped with the OS is less than optimum solution for your disk defragmentation problem. Disk fragmentation, existing in all modern OS, does not effect system the way NTFS based windows system gets effected. Although with each iteration of windows OS fragmentation of system file has been minimized, it still possess a problem big enough for commercial Disk Defragmenter program to do a profitable business.
Diskeeper , which sells a dumbed down version of it’s program which gets shipped with Microsoft OS, along with PerfectDisk are the leading commercial defragmenter out there. While there has been many free alternative, nothing was good enough to rival their performance, until now. Defraggler is a free disk defragmenter, which is not only a free alternative to commercial counterparts but also very good at it’s job. Defraggler is brought to you by the same guys who made CCleaner (previous post), a useful file and registry cleaning software.
Defraggler works much like the same way CCleaner and most defragmenter’s work, first it analyzes the drive for fragmented files and folders and gives you and option to choose which file to defrag or not. Having a choice to defragment individual file is an option that is not available with any defragmenters I have tried, or I know of. It gives you status of the defrag process and the option to pause/start and restart whenever you feel like. Unlike window built-in defragmenter, using your computer while the program is running doesn’t effect it’s performance. Two things I would be looking forward for the upcoming version of Defraggler would be the option to schedule a job in a certain time and defragment on the fly in the background.
Give these 'supplements' to your PC now!
OS Requirements for Defraggler :
* OS: Win2000, Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 – Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Recent changes in Defraggler :
* Added ‘Empty recycle bin option’ before defrag.
* Improved placement of files around MFT.
* Fixed incorrect defrag button behavior (defrag checked and highlighted while using tabstop).
* Fixed crash occurring after pressing defrag button.
* Fixed tab order on cleanup drive dialog.
* Added Run Defraggler option after installation.
* Added Estonian support.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
For years I searched for a slide show program...something that would allow me to put images and music together and output it in a format that was cross platform compatible. I tried many, from simple consumer programs all the way to Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier...then I found ProShow.
Photodex corporation makes both ProShow Gold and ProShow Producer, they are by far the best products for making slide shows from still images. I use Proshow Producer but you might be quite happy with ProShow Gold, it has almost all the features at a lower price, but you can download from this blog for FREE. No need to buy since i have the keygen.
Programs like Adobe Premier and Final Cut are best at working with video...they are very powerful, complicated and expensive. Since those programs are designed for video rather than still images, I always had trouble creating slide shows, and Quicktime movies which had good image quality. I spent a ton of money and countless hours trying to make them work. I don't know how Photodex does it, but still images look crisp, and beautiful when you create a slide show with ProShow. Unless you're making Hollywood movies, doing high-end videos and/or complex video editing, save yourself close to a thousand dollars and get Proshow instead of Final Cut or Premier.
With ProShow, I can easily create stunning slide shows for my homework, my friends and for posting on my blog. ProShow's simple interface lets you select photos and drop them in a "timeline". You can record your own voice-over track or add a soundtrack from a CD or an MP3 file. You can add motion and transition effects to but basically I use only a few, like cross dissolve, and cut. One of the best features is the ability to add the "Ken Burns Effect"...panning or zooming on a still image to give the feeling of video.
In terms of output, ProShow Gold gives you more options than most any other slide show software. You can burn DVDs and video CDs that play back on your TV, or stream your show on the Web (showing your ProShow programs on the web, requires the viewer to have the proshow plug-in, which may discourage some people).
ProShow Gold is a complete all-in-one tool for the slide show enthusiast. Whether you're just starting out, or a seasoned veteran, you'll find that ProShow Gold offers everything you need to create fun shows for friends and family. Best for making any slide show presentations.
Simply drag and drop your photos and videos onto the Slide List to add them to your show. Each slide can have an unlimited number of layers meaning you can create unique photo montages, add borders to images and more. You can even edit your video clips directly in ProShow Gold by using the built-in video trimmer. Use a transition to fade into the next slide for a seamless effect.
1. Use slide styles for Instant Effects
Slide Styles are pre-made effects that you can apply to any slide in your show. Just drop in you images, add a Slide Style and the rest is done for you. Slick, professional-looking effects in an instant. ProShow Gold comes with 50 must-have Slide Styles. You can also create, save and re-use your own Styles. Build up a library of styles or share styles with other ProShow users.
* One-click special effects
* 50 built-in Slide Styles
* Create and save your own Styles
2. Edit Photos & Create Custom Captions
ProShow Gold has a sea of built-in photo editing tools. Turn a color photo into black and white, adjust brightness or contrast, remove red-eye and more. You can also add custom captions to any slide in your show. Captions are great for cre a ting intro slides, adding descriptive captions to photos, creating scrolling credits and more.
* Easily remove red-eye from photos
* One-click auto fix for photos
* Add borders and drop shadows to any photo or video
* Set captions to any font, size, style and col or
* Add fun to your captions—choose from the expanded set of 100+ caption effects
OS: Compatible with XP, Vista & 7.
Your computers registry is a database of important settings that dictate how certain aspects of your operating system and software run. However, computer are so complex, that your registry often fails to keep up with the current state of your computer perfectly. This happens as a normal part of computer use, but over time it can severely slow down your computing experience.
To fix this you need a registry cleaner. Registry cleaners are programs that run automated scans of your registry, searching for inconsistencies and mistakes. Registry cleaners then can correct these problems, making backups if you want, and help restore your computer to it's older, quicker self.
One of the best registry cleaners in the industry is Piriform's CCleaner. Not only is CCleaner an excellent registry cleaner, it also has several other functions that make it an invaluable tool.
CCleaner can do an automated clean up of your computer, clearing such things as your browsing history, cookies, temp files, recycling bin, windows log files, autocomplete form history, search autocomplete, and more. This takes care of all the period junk that piles up in your system every few months or so.
The big kahuna, CCleaners Registry Cleaning function is truly top-notch. This is best used if you have used your computer for months without a registry cleaning, or simply if you have just made a lot of changes on your computer (such as installing or uninstalling several programs, or removing spyware).
The tools function is an advanced program and services uninstaller. It can uninstall programs, like you can under the control panel, but more quickly, and more then one at a time. It can also disable startup programs (which you can normally do from run->"msconfig"). Both these are slightly more user-friendly than there windows counterparts, so they are very useful.
Overall CCleaner is a top-notch, if not the best free registry cleaner available for windows.
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
In addition, photoscape is provided free of charge.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2010 is an internet security suite developed by Kaspersky Lab & now compatible with Microsoft Windows. KIS supports the detection and remidition of MALWARE, as well as E-MAIL SPAM, PHISHING ATTEMPS, and DATA LEAKS. Version 2010 of Kaspersky Internet Security introduces an overhauled user interface and a sandbox for running applications in a virtualized environment. The latest build of KIS 2010 fully supports the WINDOWS 7 operating system.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 All Features :
Fully Automated Real-Time ProtectionKaspersky Internet Security 2010 stops your PC being slowed down by cybercriminals and delivers unsurpassed on-line safety whilst protecting your files, music and photos from hackers:
- Keeps your money and identity safe
- Protects against bank account fraud
- Safeguards against online shopping threats
- Cybercriminals won’t hi-jack your PC
- Family protection from on-line predators
- Your files won’t be ruined by hackers
- Keeps your PC running smoothly
- Safer Wi-Fi connections
- Two way personal firewall
New And Improved Features
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 offers a number of new and improved features together with unique protection technologies to address the latest online threats, keep your PC running smoothly and customize protection according to your activities:
- Unique Safe Run Mode for questionable applications and websites
- Security Application Monitor to give you full picture on programs installed on your PC
- Identity Information Controller to give valuable data an extra layer of protection
- Kaspersky Toolbar for Internet browse
- rs to warn you about infected or unsafe websites
- Advanced indetity theft protection, including improved secure Virtual Keyboard
- Urgent Detection System to stop fast emerging threats
- Next generation proactive protection from zero-day attacks and unknown threats
- Special Game Mode to suspend alerts, updates and scans while you play.Advanced Features For Better Protection
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 has a range of unique tools for heightened security. Protecting your files and keeping your notebook/PC healthy:
- Run questionable applications and websites in Safe Run Mode
- Enter logins and passwords using secure Virtual Keyboard
- Enable Parental Control for added child safety online
- Turn on Game Mode to suspend alerts, updates and scans
- Add folders and files with valuable data to the protected area
- Scan system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
- View applications working on your PC and customize their rules
- Tune up your OS and Internet browser settings for better security
- Restore correct system settings after malware removal
- Burn a Rescue CD to restore your system in case of infection
- Remove activity traces in your Internet browser (history, cookies, etc.)